Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dishtowel


I finally finished this cotton dishcloth. It took me forever because every row is different.You MUST pay attention to were you are, even within a row. I had never noticed before how often people in my family start talking to me when I sit down to knit.

I got the pattern online HERE some time ago. It is called King Charles Brocade Dishcloth. I like the pattern and the way it turned out. The yarn used is something I bought long ago at JoAnn's. I think it is Bernat Holiday Print pound of cotton. It has red and green flecks in it.

I also should have looked at the size before starting. It does say right on the pattern that it is a 10 inch square. But I didn't visualize in my head how big that really is. I prefer to have smaller dishcloths so you can ring it out easily with one hand.

No comments: